Branch Manager Job Opportunity At BRAC International
BRANCH MANAGER (AD# MCFBMT-2207)
BRAC is an award-winning international non-governmental development organisation, with the vision of a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. BRAC is a leader in developing and implementing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes to assist poor and disadvantaged communities in low-income countries, including in conflict, prone and post-disaster settings.
It is an organisation of and for the people of the Global South, pioneering new development and social enterprise approaches to equip communities to achieve prosperity. As well as being the world’s biggest NGO by number of staff and people directly reached, BRAC has regularly been ranked the number one NGO in the world by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent organisation committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector. BRAC retained the top spot in 2020 among the top 500 NGOs for the fifth consecutive year.
If you have what it takes to be Branch Manager then BRAC Internationalis looking for you. Here we’ll provide you will all information about Branch Manager Job Opportunity At BRAC International 2022
About Branch Manager Job Opportunity At BRAC International
The purpose of this position is to ensure overall leadership to program implementation activity at the branch level. This will include day-to-day management and implementation supervision, staff-capacity development, staff supervision and monitoring, stakeholder management, procurement and ensuring internal team coordination
- Technical and Implementation Support:
- Provide supervisory support to all AIM related program activities at the branch level, ensuring activity planning, roll-out, implementation, and tracking, in accordance with the operations manual
- Lead team-set up, staff onboarding, training and activity planning of AIM-PAs and BAOs
- Oversee the selection and set-up of AIM clubs, participant selection, and supervise the operation of club activities with direct assistance from PAs
- Provide technical guidance and direction to PAs to match participants to livelihood pathways
- Support PAs to mobilize Village Savings and Loan Associations (VSLAs) and link participants to VSLAs
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of MIS, financial and donor reports
- Finalize branch wise procurement plans for the necessary asset and input support including numbers, item specifications, budget, bidding.
- Ensure all branch level procurement in compliance with policy and budget allocations
- Track and maintain sufficient cash flow for smooth day to day project activities Supervisory and Coordination Support:
- Lead all branch level activities and serve as the branches’ main focal point for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate closely with AIM Technical Sector Specialists (AIM-TSS) to develop capacity of PAs in livestock, agriculture, market development, and social inclusion
- Facilitate monthly branch coordination meetings to ensure communication, planning and internal alignment
- Organize and facilitate all branch level trainings and workshops as per program design Safeguarding Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and encourage others to do the same
Master’s degree (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in Social Science /Anthropology /Sociology /Business Administration and /or other relevant fields
Skills And Competencie
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration and demonstrated ability to build relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of BRAC.
At least 3 years’ experience in the international development sector, including experience with extreme-poor and marginalized communities to implement integrated development programs including microfinance, livelihood, agricultural and food security, and/or girl’s and women’s empowerment programs
Experience in project management and coordination, including supervision and monitoring, administration, finance, and logistics
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
- SALARY: Negotiable
- JOB LOCATION: Dar es Salaam, Pwani, Morogoro, Dodoma, Singida
How To Apply Branch Manager Job Opportunity At BRAC International
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidate needs to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# ………………. in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline: 30th June 2022
- IEBC Presiding Officers Temporary Jobs Application 2022
- Territory Manager Job Opportunity At Total Energies Tanzania
- Assistant Stock Controller Job Opportunity At Total Energies Tanzania 2022
- Inventory Officer Job Opportunity At Geita Gold Mining Ltd
- Accounting Coordinator Job Opportunity At The Small Things
- 25 ICT Officers Jobs opportunity at Ministry of Lands Tanzania April 2022
- Secretary Job Vacancy At Zawadi Company Limited 2022
- Job Opportunity At Tanzania Engineering and Manufacturing Design Organization TEMDO