Assistant Project Managers New Job Vacancies At Exim Bank: Exim Bank is one of the leading financial services providers in 4 countries and Tanzania’s first international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Samora Branch, Dar es Salaam, in 1997, Exim Bank has continued to expand its national and regional reach.
Exim Bank has over the years leveraged on the underlying resilience to grow our asset base and to successfully expand our reach. The Bank’s operations span Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Tanga, Morogoro, Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Manyara, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Iringa, Mbeya and Mtwara regions in Tanzania and overseas subsidiaries in the Anjouan, Moheli and Moroni Islands of the Union of Comoros, in the Republic of Djibouti and Uganda– an international presence unmatched by other Tanzanian banks.
Assistant Project Managers New Job Vacancies At Exim Bank
- Job Name : Assistant Project Managers
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To partner with key stakeholders to enhance business results through effective project delivery, from project initiation to benefit realization stage. In this role, the assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium and large scale projects with high degree of complexity and risk.
- Work in collaboration with business user/ project sponsor to define project objectives, expected business outcomes and success criteria.
- Coordinating with cross functional stakeholders and solution providers to define project scope, product requirement, and technical requirements; work with project sponsor to identify resource (budget, people, equipment etc) requirements and availability
- Preparation of review and approval facilitation and filing of the project plans, project documentation, and other project artifacts.
- Facilitating the execution of multiple projects, lead the collaboration improvement efforts for internal and external teams, enforce project governance, and remove roadblock towards project success.
- Consistently provide information on project progress, RAID log, and project cost control reports to relevant stakeholders to make effective, timely decisions.
- Manage Third party relationships involved in the overall implementation project to include scheduling activities, tracking progress and ensuring deliverables are thoroughly tested by Business users and validated to be in line with the envisaged outcomes.
- Facilitate project closures activities, work with users and process leads to ensure documented processes, support models, and SLAs are in place; monitor project benefit for a defined time frame and report progress to business users/project sponsors.
- Contribute towards the understanding of the market and liquidity risks arising from the new initiatives (trades, products, activities) and recommend appropriate controls.
- Work closely with project managers to set priorities.
- Follow projects standards and guidelines as provided b the PMI’s, PMBOK & PMO office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to produce concise and effective reports, presentations; ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis results in a clear, precise and actionable manner.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal: Owners of the projects, Management and all other stakeholders
- External: Vendors
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Banking, Information Systems, Information Technology or any related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must, Master’s degree in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Experience in Project management life cycles and software development cycles
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as word, Excel, Outlook, Ms Project, PowerPoint etc.
How To Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]