Assistant HR New Job Vacancies At Watu July 2022: Watu is an Asset FinTech revolutionising mass-market mobility across Africa through financial inclusion and accessibility.
At a median age of 18, Africa is the youngest continent globally and is growing at an unprecedented rate. With an estimated 1.2 billion person growth in the next ten years, Watu is committed to transforming urban mobility and the financial lending landscape. We are continuously helping to shape a brighter and better future by giving people opportunities to build and change the course of their lives.
Assistant HR New Job Vacancies At Watu July 2022
Job Purpose: A Human Resources Officer is a professional who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. He/She shall assist with recruitment and record maintenance, processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication such as phone screening with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing documents for interviews
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assisting with the performance appraisals with the line managers and supervisors’ prior calibration team
- Generating general reports of the HR activities to the HR Manager on a weekly basis.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other related field
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Exposure to the Labor laws, Documentation and confidentiality, Organizational skills, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Computer Literacy in Ms Office/ Google suite.
Assistant HR Job Vacancy at Watu
What Watu Offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you