Applications Development and Integrations Specialist Jobs At NMB: NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Applications Development and Integrations Specialist Jobs At NMB
Work as part of a DevOps team, apply analysis & testing tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements into user stories. And following this analysis, work collaboratively within squads during design & delivery activity with a specific focus on testing.
Locations: Head Office NBC
Time type: Full time
posted on: Posted 6 Days Ago
job requisition id: R-15936001
Analysis (including Business Case)
- Proactively build relationships with business areas & DevOps teams to proactively develop expertise in the various business process.
- Apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs
- Translate elicited needs and knowledge acquired into user story format to be used by DevOps teams
- Prepare and prioritise the backlog of requirements for the user stories linked to the proposed solutions & or units of analysis
- Provide input into detailed solution roadmaps, business cases (e.g. effort estimations) & product & service visions (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)
- Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features
- Define & execute testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)
- Document all systems analysis outcomes (requirements, test cases etc.) for specific solutions & support the documentation processes for system analysis for the broader team
Solution Design (within DevOps Context)
- Translate business requirements into detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.
- Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration.
- Socialize and gain business approval for integrated requirements with key stakeholders
- Proactively learn & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to systems requirements
- Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & DevOps / project planning implications of the requirements (what should happen when)
- Continuously improve system requirements mapping (e.g. leverage input from questions asked etc. to consistently improve the quality of the requirements analysis for easier interpretation by the development teams)
- Work as part of the embedded DevOps team throughout the design process to review solution design (features and functionality)
- Facilitate resolution during development & testing phases for any change requirements
Solution Delivery & Testing (manual)
- Define & implement the manual testing strategy & test cases for various solutions (where it makes sense to do so)
- Define & validate quality & testing parameters (+/-) & plans for the solution (socialize & translate these to automation testing teams)
- Develop & implement manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution
- Execute testing processes for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)
- Provide real time feedback to the DevOps teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process
- Review & monitor system stability, resilience etc. throughout the testing process (e.g. integration) & in production
- Define & monitor overall backlog planning for effective solution delivery
- Provide Developer & User support during user acceptance testing
People: Participate in peer reviews & problem solving within and across the broader team
Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology, Experience in a similar environment