Tamisemi Ajira za walimu 2022 | Nafasi Mpya Za Kazi Walimu 32000
Are you a college graduate who’s looking for a government school teaching job? If so, you may want to consider applying for a government teaching job (Tamisemi Ajira za walimu 2022). Government teaching jobs offer many benefits, including competitive salaries, great benefits packages, and opportunities for advancement, no wonder most of bachelor of education graduates in Tanzania have once dreamed of becoming teachers in one of the government school.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss how to apply for the government teaching vacancies 2022. We’ll also provide tips for submitting your application for government teaching job 2022 effectively. So, whether you’re just starting your job search or you’re already interested in government teaching jobs, this blog post is for you! Keep reading to learn more.
The President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) will soon start accepting applications for government teaching jobs for School Year (SY) 2022-2023. This is in line with the government’s goal of providing quality education for Tanzanian learners. The Minister of State in the Office of the President, Jenista Mhagama made the remarks in Parliament today, April 6, 2022. Full details on the document belowTAARIFA_KWA_VYOMBO_VYA_HABARI_KUHUSU_AJIRA_MPYA_2021-22.
How To Apply Government Teaching Job | Tamisemi Ajira za walimu 2022
Interested applicants may submit their requirements online through the Tamisemi Online Teachers Application System (OTEAS | Mfumo wa ajira za walimu 2022 ). The requirements include a duly accomplished Personal details, Application Letter, and recent passport-sized photo. Applicants must also have a National identification number and be a citizen of the Tanzania.
The Tamisemi online teachers application system is a national web-based online system that enables qualified teachers to apply for teaching jobs in Tanzania. The system is open to all qualified Tanzanian citizens, regardless of their location.
The online application process is simple and straightforward, and applicants can track the status of their applications online. The new online system is designed to make it easier for teachers to apply for teaching jobs with government schools. With just a few clicks, applicants can complete their application and submit it directly to the school of their choice.
The new system has already received positive feedback from many teachers who are looking for an easy way to apply for teaching jobs. We encourage all qualified teachers to take advantage of this system and register on the OTEAS system to apply for teaching vacancies.
About TAMISEMI: The establishment of the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI) is enshrined in the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania Article 8 (1) 145 and 146 of 1977 and many other amendments thereafter.
In 1982 under the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania passed the Local Government Authorities Act No. 7 (Cap 287) and the Urban Authorities Act No. 8 (Cap 288).
The two laws empowered the Minister responsible for Regional and Local Government Administration on the establishment of District, Village, Small Town, and Local Government Authorities.
Ajira Za walimu 2022 TAMISEMI
Getting Started With OTEAS TAMISEMI (Mfumo wa ajira za walimu)
- The process of creating an account on OTEAS Tamisemi is quite easy. First, you need to visit their website and click the register link from home page of oteas https://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/#/authentication/login
- Next step would be entering your login information, if you are already a registered member
- If yo are no yet registered you need to create your account on the system by click on the “JISALI” button located on the to right corner as shown below
- After you clicked on the JISAJILI button you will be redirected to registration form. There fill the form with all required information and proceed by follows onscreen guide.
- Once everything’s done successfully there will appear ” Congratulations! Your Account has been created”. Take a printout or photo — whichever suits best—for future reference purposes just in case something goes wrong.
For More Detailed instruction pleas visit Mfumo Wa Maombi Ya Ajira Tamisemi 2022
Preparing For Tamisemi Ajira Za Walimu 2022 Serikalini
How do i prepare for the new government teachers job opportunity? I am sure this may be what you are asking yourself right now but you should be glad you found this article. Here well show you thing you need to out on place for successful application of the Teacher’s job vacancies once announced by Tamisemi.
Start by organizing all of your educational documents including secondary certificates, Advanced level certificate, University certificate and Transcript as well as birth certificate. You may also keep your NIDA ID near you or if you don’t have one yet you may need to start finding your NIDA number.
Then Prepare or update your cv. If your not sure how to get it done you may follow our guideline provided below
Teachers Application Cv Writing Tips
If you’re looking for a job, then it’s important to create the perfect profile. Your teaching CV should be easy to read, well-structured and clear. A targeted personal profile is three or four sentences long so it stands out from other CVs in the pile! The way you present yourself on paper can make all difference when applying for jobs – both current ones that are available as well future opportunities coming up soon after this one expires
A targeted personal profile is a 300-word summary of your CV that’s used by some schools and agencies.This allows the reader to decide whether they will accept your application- so make sure that this part is convincing! In addition include any relevant quotes or achievements when possible as recruiters often have limited time on their hands during recruitment periods (especially if there are lots!).
Throughout your teaching CV, highlight the qualifications and experience you’ve gained, including:
- details of your teacher training, plus what you were graded on in your recent teacher training placements
- relevant modules from your degree/postgraduate course
- details of school experience, prioritizing where it’s in the age range you want to teach
- any other teaching experience e.g. sports coaching, summer camps or youth groups
- relevant voluntary experience
- interests relevant to teaching e.g. musical abilities or sporting activities
- skills that will be useful in the role e.g. leadership, IT and languages
- details of two current referees, ideally one from your teacher training and one from teaching practice.