Ajira portal Login & Job Application Guide
Tags: Ajira portal Login | portal.ajira.go.tz | How to login to Ajira portal account | Ajiraportal forget login password
This article will give you all the tips on Ajira Portal Tanzania or Tanzania Job Portal, starting with how to successfully register an account, Ajira portal Login, and apply for a job posted on Ajira Portal by Sekretarieti ya ajira. But before that, let’s talk about the Ajira Ajira portal.
WHAT IS JOB PORTAL OR AJIRA PORTAL?
The Ajira Portal is a platform for bringing together recruiters and job seekers to meet their goals and requirements.
Recruiters are looking for the right candidates with the right and highest qualifications to handle their responsibilities efficiently.
Job seekers, on the other hand, want jobs that allow them to apply their skills and knowledge to advance their careers. Submitting a job application through the Job Portal is a faster way to find the right candidate.
Ajira portal is a government owned (Tanzania government) website that deals exclusively with recruitment or jobs. Ajira Portal is under the Sekretarieti ya ajira ya Ajira (PSRS) and has been basically created to bridge the gap between employers (government) and job seekers. Through the Ajira website, applicants easily find jobs from anywhere and also help Sekretarieti ya Ajira in their quest to identify ideal candidates.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AJIRA PORTAL?
The introduction of this site by the government has come with many different advantages and of course it has become very useful for college graduates and all those who dream of enrolling in the government. Applying for vacancies in government sectors has never been so easy.
- Easy Registration
- 100% Free (no transport needed or Postage cost)
- No Scum (no fake jobs)
- The applicant can send their application from anywhere
- Your cv and certificates are in safe hand
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN AJIRA PORTAL?
To apply for jobs in Ajira Portal One need to meet the following requirements.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with valid contact, e-mail, and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of Academic certificates: Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate Professional certificates from respective boardsOne recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts, and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, if not adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Retired Applicants from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Application letters should be written in English or Swahili
HOW TO REGISTER IN SECRETARIETI YA AJIRA RORTAL
- Open your internet browser from your device and type AJIRA PORTAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE Url (portal.ajira.go.tz/)
- Once on the ajira portal home page click on Register Careful enters your valid email address and password which will be used as a username and password respectively during login to the ajira portal system.
- Click on the register to continue with the registration process.
- Fill up all details as required in the form, name/basic personal details like Gender, Date of Birth, Father name, etc Once that done you will receive an email for verification
- complete the verification process and then login into the system
- After login, you will need to fill in additional information like
- Personal Details (Use your NIDA number)
- Academic Qualifications
- Professional Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Working Experience Training & Workshop
- Computer Literacy Referees Attachments declaration
Ajira portal Login | portal.ajira.go.tz
Follow the steps below to login to your account and start applying for the available vacancies
- Visit Ajira Portal Official Website Url (portal.ajira.go.tz/)
- Click “Login” on the ajira portal homepage as shown below
There after you will be redirected to Ajira portal Login page where you will be required to enter your login details and proceed with application