Namba za Airtel Huduma Kwa Wateja | How to call Airtel Customer Care Number: Airtel Tanzania was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector. Airtel Tanzania subscribers have access to the only network that allows them to roam at the local rates while in East Africa. These services include GPRS Services – Internet, WAP and MMS, Me2U, Mobile Top-up, SMS information services, Prepaid plans, Postpaid plans, International Roaming, Local and international text message, 24-hour Customer Care Centre. Airtel also offer Value Added Services that come as a standard package on their network.
Airtel Huduma Kwa Wateja | Airtel Customer Care Number
To spec to airtel customer care center please follow the procedures listed below
- Dial 100 on your phone For Swahili language and 101 for English language
- Once the call connected you will start hearing instruction to press different number according to service you need.
- To talk to customer care assistance you need to Press 2 (Airtel money)
- press 2 for other services
- press 1 for mistake done when making transaction
- press 9 to talk to Airtel customer care
Alternatively You can contact Airtel Customer Care From their official social media page as shown below
Airtel Tanzania Address
- Airtel Tanzania
- Airtel House, Corner of A.H Mwinyi Road & Kawawa Road, Kinondoni
- PO Box 9623,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.airtel.co.tz