Administrative Assistant New Jobs At FHI 360 in Iringa: FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Administrative Assistant New Jobs At FHI 360 in Iringa
The Administrative Assistant Managing office support operations and providing administrative and financial management support to EpiC staff and offices. Specifically, providing administrative support to the office; coordinating with other Administrative Assistants on travel and logistics for EpiC staff and activities; managing files and other data within office; and in liaison with Senior Administrative Officer coordinating vehicle fleet while ensuring compliance with FHI 360/ contractual requirements of the Project
Specific duties include:
- Provide support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure accurate keeping of all records for Moshi Office
- Prepare payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative support services for office(s) (as relevant).
- Coordinate logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
- Prepare workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- When necessary, in liaison with Susan coordinate all travel details and logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for the office.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and with 1-3 years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Routine coordination with FHI360 employees, consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
- Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision
- Resourceful in gathering information.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates for Administrative Assistant New Jobs At FHI 360 in Iringa may apply online by uploading his/her Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Other Job Openings
- Motor Assessor Job Vacancies At Britam
- 16 New Jobs At Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences MUHAS
- Fraud and Forensic Investigations Officer Job Vacancy at ABSA Bank Tanzania Limited
- Senior Programme Officer Jobs At Fairtrade Africa (FTA) 2022
- Monitoring and Results Measurement Coordinator Jobs At Swisscontact
- Accountant New Job Vacancies At Swisscontact
- Procurement and Logistics Officer Jobs At Swisscontact
- Compliance Officer New Jobs At Geita Gold Mining Ltd 2022
- HR and Admin Assistant Job Vacancy at Danish Refugee Council 2022