52 New Job Vacancies At ADEM 2022
On behalf of The Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (52) vacant posts mentioned below;
- TUTOR II – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (6 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – ICT (6 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – EDUCATION LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (15 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (9 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – SPECIAL EDUCATION (7 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – PROCUREMENT (4 POSTS)
- TUTOR II – KISWAHILI (1 POST)
- WARDEN II (1 POST)
- ICT OFFICER II SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (1 POST)
- LIBRARY OFFICER II (1 POST)
- PERSONAL SECRETARY II (1 POST
About ADEM: The Agency for the Development of Educational Management (ADEM) is an Executive Agency inaugurated under the Executive Agencies Act, Cap.245. ADEM is mandated in improving education management in Tanzania through provision of training, research and consultancy services. The establishment of the Agency is in tandem with the Government initiatives for realisation of the Constitution of the United Republic Tanzania and Vision 2025 which requires every Tanzanian to be educated.
In order to implement the Vision 2025, the education sector need knowledgeable personnel who are able to supervise and manage institutions including educational institutions. ADEM is operating through three Campuses in Bagamoyo, Mwanza and Mbeya.
The Headquarters is located in Bagamoyo town, 66 km North East of Dar es Salaam, ADEM- Mwanza Campus is located in Mwanza City, at Rock City Mall, Wing C, Second Floor, while ADEM-Mbeya Campus is located in Mbeya City, new Forest Area near Mbeya Regional Hospital, opposite to MSD (Medical Stores Department).
Education Requirements, Responsibilities And Experience required in each position is as shown on the image below
General Condition for The 52 New Job Vacancies At ADEM 2022
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)