4 New Arts Officer Grade II Jobs At BASATA September 2022: The National Arts Council was established by Law No. 23 of 1984, as amended by Law No. 5 of 2019. The National Arts Council is a government institution that, through changes, has expanded possibilities for all arts in the country. The National Arts Council is an effective manager and facilitator of the country’s income quality and quantity of art creation. The Arts Council’s aim is to facilitate the creation, use, and involvement of the community in the greatest art activities.
The National Arts Council’s responsibilities include inspiring and promoting Tanzanian culture of high value, as well as advising the government on matters related to the development of arts in the country, providing advice and technical assistance to artists and art stakeholders, and conducting various studies on art-related issues.
4 New Arts Officer Grade II Jobs At BASATA September 2022
The Secretary of the Public Service recruitment Secretariat on behalf of the National Arts Council welcomes job applications from Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill four (4) positions as specified in this announcement.
- Interpreting, reviewing and monitoring the quality and standards of musical works or musical arrangements.
- Prepare and receive a good way to make music through various media such as you tube.
- Manage and participate in music events.
- Visiting and meeting painters, sculptors and sharing experiences.
- Interpreting, reviewing the best services and taboos of painting, sculpture and performing arts.
- Attending various concerts related to painting, sculpture and performing arts.
- To carry out other activities to be arranged by the head of work.
A graduate of the first degree in the following disciplines;- Music, Performing Arts, Film, Fashion, Film and Television from a college recognized by the Government.
How To Apply
NOTE: All applications for 4 New Arts Officer Grade II Jobs At BASATA September 2022 must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
NOTE: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
The deadline for sending job applications is September 14, 2022
Other Job Openings
- Medical Store Keeper Job Vacancy At Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Ifakara Health Institute
- Retail Accountant Job Vacancy At Lexo Energy
- Project Driver Cum Assistant Logistician At Care August 2022
- Project Manager for Scale Up FFBS Approach Initiative At Care
- Warehouse Manager Job Vacancies At Mbeya Cement Company Limited