New 22 Jobs At LATRA Land Transport Regulatory Authority | Nafasi Mpya za kazi Latra july 27 2022: The Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) is a Government Regulatory Authority established by Act No.3 of 2019. LATRA is mandated to regulate land transport subsectors of road, railways and cable transport through competitive and fair trade practices
New 22 Jobs At LATRA Land Transport Regulatory Authority
On behalf of the Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (22) vacant posts mentioned below;
- Licensing And Registration Officer Ii – 4 Posts
- Quality Assurance Officer Ii – 8 Posts
- Personal Secretary Ii – 1 Post
- Driver Ii – 9 Posts
Deadline for application is 8 th August, 2022;
For More Information On Each position responsibilities and qualification please check the link below
|CLICK HERE TO CHECK OFFICIAL PDF : New 22 Jobs At LATRA Land Transport Regulatory Authority|
How To Apply New 22 Jobs At LATRA Land Transport Regulatory Authority
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by Secretary Public Service Recruitment Secretariat :
About Secretary Public Service Recruitment Secretariat: The President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is an independent department established by Section 29 (1) of the Public Service CAP 298 as amended by the Act No. 18 of 2007. PSRS was established to facilitate the recruitment process on behalf of the Government. The Amendment Act No.18 of 2007 under section 29 (6) stipulates the functions of the PSRS as follows:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment.
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference in filling vacant posts.
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service.
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews.
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application lettershould be written either in Swahili or English andAddressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;