17 New Jobs At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation (MFAEAC) was established by the President issued Notice on Assignments of Ministerial Functions (Instruments) Vide Government Notice No. 534 of 2nd July, 2021. In that Instrument, the Ministry is mandated to formulate and monitor implementation of Policies on Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and East African Cooperation.
The Ministry is also responsible for Management of Bilateral and Multilateral Cooperation; Coordination of International Treaties, Conventions and Agreements; Coordination and Promotion of International Trade; Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities; Protocol and Credentials; Consular Services; International and Regional Cooperations including SADC; Common Wealth and African Union; Economic Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs; East African Cooperation Affairs; Performance Improvement and Development of Human Resources; and Extra Ministerial Departments, Parastatal Organizations; Agencies; Programmes and Projects under this Ministry.
17 New Jobs At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (17) vacant posts mentioned below;
- Foreign Service Officers – 17 Posts
Duties And Responsibilities
- To prepare meeting agenda, minutes and record of discussions and provide reports on International related issues;
- To participate in several meetings and conferences held within and outside the country, bilateral & multilateral engagements and prepare reports accordingly;
- To prepare brief and taking notes to be used by the National leaders and Ministry high officials in several ocassions such as bilateral meetings, multilateral forums, interviews etc;
- To make follow up on International related issues, analyze and advice accordingly;
- To conduct extensive research on social, political and economic issues and provide recommendations;
- To keep records on several events with regards to diplomacy and global events; and
- To perform any duties assigned by superior
Qualifications And Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Economics, International Economics, Business Administration, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Political Science, International Business or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
SALARY SCALE :As per Government Salary Scale.
How To Apply
NOTE: All applications for the 17 New Jobs At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)